Transitional Care Centre
A Transitional Care Centre in YOUR Neighbourhood
Located in Alton, the Transitional Care Centre (TCC) helps you get back on your feet again when an illness or injury has taken its toll.
This program is right for you if:
- you, or a loved one, is in need of care and are 55+
- you require special care but not admittance to a hospital OR are discharged from the hospital but are not quite ready to be at home on your own
Personal Support Workers (PSWs) and Respite Workers work within the cozy three-bed, two bedroom facility to provide individualized attention and intensive support with all activities of daily living including:
- medication reminders
- nutritious meals and snacks catered to each client’s dietary needs and restrictions
- case management and referrals
Visiting us soon? Please click here for a list of items to bring with you.
The Transitional Care Centre staff are committed to engaging our residents with onsite activities and through individual care and conversation aimed at promoting an increased sense of self worth and community involvement.
You are welcome to take a virtual tour of our facility.
- Peel Living, Region of Peel website to access the Peel Living application
- Central West Community Care Access Centre
- CCS Community Assisted Living
- CCS Respite
- CCS Supportive Housing
- CCS Transportation
- Ontario Community Support Association
Quotes from clients and families whom have used the Transitional Care Centre:
Just a short note to thank you so much for the wonderful care you provided for my mother. She is doing very well in terms of independence and most of the credit for this turn around is you. We have already recommended TCC to a number of friends with elderly parents.
We are grateful for the gentle and kind care you have given.
Wonderful caring environment. I felt the warmth the moment I set foot in the door on my arrival.
My stay here has been very relaxing and very pleasant and has revitalized me. My thanks to all.
Very useful service, I’m glad I was able to receive it. For me it was just what I needed.
This program is funded by the Central West LHIN.