Community Assisted Living
Our Community Assisted Living Program provides seniors with the services they need to allow them to continue to live on their own for as long as possible. Services are provided to those living within a designated area in Bolton. All program services are free of charge.
The Community Assisted Living Program provides non-medical services that include:
- Personal hygiene and activities of daily living assisted by Personal Support Workers
- Homemaking services
- Care coordination
- Reassurance and safety checks via phone or in-person
- Central West Community Care Access Centre
- CCS Respite
- CCS Supportive Housing
- CCS Transitional Care Centre
- CCS Transportation
- Ontario Community Support Association
For more information please contact us.
This program is funded by the Central West LHIN.