Giving makes special occasions even more meaningful.
If you are planning an event such as a wedding, birthday or holiday, please consider adding Caledon Community Services to your celebration. You can make an impact in your community when you invite guests to donate to CCS in lieu of material gifts. Donate Online Here
If you have a special occasion to attend, share your passion for your community by giving a donation in the name of the guest of honour. We will promptly send a card acknowledging your gift. Donate Online Here
Or make a huge impact and organize a Community Partner Event. When you support CCS, you support the future of Caledon. Show everyone how important COMMUNITY is to you and inspire others to do the same while having a great time at your own event.
Read some important information you should know as you make decisions about your third party fundraising event. Click here to read more.
How to register your own event/activity:Contact Rob Simeon at 905.584.2300 ext 260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide details of your fundraising activity.
- What are you planning to do?
- When is it?
- Where will the event/activity be held?
- What do you require from us?
How can we support you?
- Offer advice and ideas.
- Provide existing promotional material.
- Attend a portion of your event.
- Provide advice how to contact media.
- Participate in a media and photo opportunity.
- Send thank-you letters to donors who provided mailing information.
For more information please contact us.
Campaigns Requiring Support
(April – August) Kidz in Caledon
This campaign is to help support children and families in your community. More than ever families are registering for assistance.This campaign is to help support children and families in your community. More than ever families are registering for assistance.
(Sept – Dec) Santa Fund
This campaign helps to make the holiday season an enjoyable time for all. Putting smiles on children’s faces warms the heart.
(All Year) Celebrate Caledon
Creative ways to show your support:
- Bake Sale
- Garage sale
- Dress down days
- 50/50 draws
- Sporting Events – walk-a-thons; golf tournaments; cycling events
- Celebration donations (ie: Birthdays, Anniversaries, any special occasion where the gift is the donation